Mall, Pets, Office, Shoes
Mall, Pets, Office, Shoes
Downtown Portland has a wide array of stores and shops, different from that of any other city, providing a unique shopping experience to all of its guests and locals. If you’re interested in a one-stop shopping experience, with everything you might need in one place, visit Pioneer Place mall. No matter what clothing style you prefer, or what budget you’re working with, there’s a store for you at Pioneer Place. This beautifully designed mall has five floors divided into two separate buildings that are connected by ground tunnels and sky bridges with excellent views of the city. There are multiple MAX stops located right next to the mall, making it easy to access no matter what part of town you’re traveling from. If you prefer to walk, the mall is within minutes of Portland State University, as well as many downtown office buildings.
The mall houses trendy stores such as Forever 21 and H&M for the younger crowd. Contrarily, you can find luxury stores such as Tory Burch and Louis Vuitton for the business and professional crowd. Wanting a coffee or sweet treat while shopping? Starbucks, Moonstruck Chocolate, and self-serve frozen yogurt are all conveniently located throughout the mall to satisfy your cravings. When you’re finished shopping, you can head to the top floor of the building and catch a movie on the big screen in the mall’s full size movie theater. Enjoy Pioneer Place!
Formerly called Google Places, Google Local, etc., Google My Business is an absolute must for today's savvy business owner!
To get on board with this FREE service, click
and then click the blue "Get on Google" button
Here are some important points you need to consider:
- To promote business as local, your business location must be verified. You must provide a public mailing address (though not necessarily a storefront)
- If want to promote your "brand, product, or organization" without an address, instead create a Brand Page on Google My Business. See details at https://support.google.com/business/answer/4570248
- For other facts and assistance, vist the Google My Business Help Center at https://support.google.com/business/?hl=en#topic=4539639
Here's how Google explains the value of the Google My Business service:
- Google My Business puts your business info on Search, Maps and Google+ so that customers can find you, no matter what device they're using.
- Give customers the right info at the right time, whether that be driving directions to your business in Maps, hours of operations in Search or a phone number they can click to call you on mobile phones."
- Google My Business helps you build a loyal fan base. Your customers can show their appreciation with ratings and reviews, use the +1 button to endorse your content, and re-share your Google+ posts across the web.